Skip to content
- Pure organic linen is a long lasting fabric, getting softer with use and washing. It also has antibacterial properties which makes it perfect for storing bread.
- We've designed it to hold large loaves. We use ours to take to the bakery so we save the use of a paper or plastic bag. We also use it at home to store sourdough.
- The idea is that you only need to buy one or two because they will last for years. (They also make great gifts!)
- 'Bread' was hand lettered by Pip then transferred to a screen for printing. Always good to know what your bag is for!
- For more details about the fabric, making and printing please visit Our Products page.
- Ready to ship.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection